Project INVISOBASE

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I call this INVISOBASE. Basically it is a vessel with no mesh, no thrust. But you can use Ummu to enter/exit. To set the location of the vessel use scenario editor. It has a 8 beacons (4 White in the rear of the airlock and 4 red in the front)W turns on /G turns off. This will let you know where the airlock/vessel is. I changed the scenario also to reflect the correct heading. Also added key N removes the Ummu status line.

http://www.4shared.com/file/145607591/fe6c079e/INVIOSBASE_1.html

invisobase.jpg

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to the people in the forum. Invisobase has a new HUD. Now you can use UMMU with anybase or vessel. Uses W/G to show/not show beacons:
Attached is the newest module and scenario and sound.
This is almost a Universal Airlock

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. I may rename it a Universal Airlock. With the attachment point you should be able to attach to anything. So you can make any vessel UMMu or use it with a base.

ANy one else run into an issue with the hud. attached is what I get and also attached is an issue with HUD.

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
INVISOBASE Update

I have added a mesh which is optional Key M shows it and N removes it. Only 1 issue is the mesh clips the ummu from the internal camera. redid the module so now it has a crew of 40.

Last edited: