OHM Ion 6 Launch Vehicle

WolfAngriff

The NSEU (Never Satisfied End User)
Reaction score
Hi Max-Q ! That was quick ! :love:
Did i tell you i work as quality technician ? :devilish:
On the third stage, on the opposite side from the Ion Aerospace marking, between the US flag and the black and white marking, there are black lines, not sure they are wanted.

I made the 2500 kg test mission. More than 10 km/s Delta-V left on parking orbit... Well, i think it can be enough. That's a Top-Fuel Dragster Rocket ! :LOL: But a wonderful one, a very well made monster.

Max-Q

99 40
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Did i tell you i work as quality technician ? :devilish:
On the third stage, on the opposite side from the Ion Aerospace marking, between the US flag and the black and white marking, there are black lines, not sure they are wanted.
About that... This is an issue I discovered when exporting from Solidworks.
When wrapping a texture around a cylinder, the texture-mapping doesn't quite know what to do with the ends of the texture, thus the funny lines.
Unfortunately I really don't know what I can do about it, short of learning a whole new modelling program. :confused:

I made the 2500 kg test mission. More than 10 km/s Delta-V left on parking orbit... Well, i think it can be enough. That's a Top-Fuel Dragster Rocket ! :LOL: But a wonderful one, a very well made monster.
It does have some performance, does it not? :cool:
With gravity assists, in theory it could send that thing to Pluto... That is beyond my navigation ability, however.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
There's no such thing like too many super-heavy launch vehicles !! 😍 :hailprobe: