Is there a Z1 Truss assembly Available?

FALCONFLYER

Reaction score
Is there a Z1 Truss assembly Available? I am bulding the ISS and I couldnt find the Z1 Truss assembly on mustards site. Looks like he's workong on the P4,5 truss assembly anyway.
orbiter2008-06-1518-10-16-23.jpg

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Yes, there is, its on the Mustard site, 'Pack Nebulus' along with the rest of the truss segments, but the Solar ones. EDIT: your going to have to move the Z1.cfg to the vessel part in your folders, then you can add it to Unity.

FALCONFLYER

Reaction score
OK, I checked that out. I dont think thats what I am looking for. Anything available thats closer to the real thing?

J_Aerospace

Reaction score
Hi there i to have been trying to build a station in orbit yours looks great.
I how ever find my self spending most of my time messing around with the scenario file to load the item in the cargo bay. Could you please post your scenario file.

i personaly think that building stuff in orbit is one of the best things of orbiter and apart from musterd is overlooked by developers

thank you.

Poscik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi! I edited currently available Z1 for my own use and I made animation of Antenna. I don't know whether I can publish it, because it's not completely mine.

z1truss.JPG

Mustard

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.mustard-fr.com
Z1 on the pack Nebulus is a old addon by David413. I included it on the pack because it's not possible to find it on the web. It was included in a old addon of david.
Thx to him for this work.

xmariox

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for using my NODE guys:)). I´m happy.

I want give a solution for fixing Zarya docking port orientation in Zarya-J.ini

Code:
[DOCK_0]        ;Dock avant
POS=(0.003,-0.031,5.922)
DIR=(0,0,1)
ROT=(0,1,0)

FALCONFLYER

Reaction score
Hi there i to have been trying to build a station in orbit yours looks great.
I how ever find my self spending most of my time messing around with the scenario file to load the item in the cargo bay. Could you please post your scenario file.

i personaly think that building stuff in orbit is one of the best things of orbiter and apart from musterd is overlooked by developers

thank you.

I didnt have to load any thing in the cargo bay and I wouldnt now how to do if I had to. What I did was install the PAD24ProtonUR500, the Zvezda, the Zarya and unity all from Mustards site. Load the scenario for Zvezda, maybe have to edit the scenario file if ISS si there, and off ya go.