I've got them there Delta-Glider problems...

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
Well, after a long absence from Orbiter, I decided to give the old girl a bit of a spin. I downloaded Rendezvous MFD, loaded up the example scenario, only to find myself unable to controll the Delta Glider. Here's a list of the symptoms:
Unable to use the sliders to manipulate the engines (the slider didn't move at all, however I was able to use the keypad, though it didn't effect the craft at all).
Unable to switch the RCS mode (it was off, I clicked it, it went to Rotation, I heard "Rotation", and then it went back to off. All in the blink of an eye). I could use the autopilots, however.
I couldn't use the Hover engines at all.

This didn't occur to any other ships. This infurates me... Can anyone help?

Chupacabra

Reaction score
Does it only occur in that scenario?
-If it does, does it happen to only that ship?
-If it doesn't do you mean the standard Delta-glider?

Chupacabra

Reaction score
Yes, problem solved!
Another Good Day for the O(rbiter)-Team!!! :thumbsup:

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
In 2000, a crack programming unit were sent to instant fame by a internet community for a very realistic spaceflight simulator they made. These programmers promptly escaped from the clutches of the evil M6 to the safety of a better forum server. Today, still wanted by NASA, they survive by making addons to stay awake. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire The O-Team.

Chupacabra

Reaction score
I can't tell you how much that made me laugh! Sig'd Thanks :cheers: