Problem Jerky Rotation

Tribersman_FR

Reaction score
Greetings, this is my first post here, since I am french I didn't expected to post here often but I have a problem that appear and disappear and I can't find the cause. (not the killrot or my keyboard)

Regularly when I have to do a rotation be it in manual or with one of the PA. The vessel rotate but completely stop their after a few seconds, forcing me to keep the RCS on continuously.

I tried to remove every Modules, tried with the less add-on possible (First with nothing then I added Orbiter Sound 3.5, DG IV and finally UCGO 2.0).
I unchecked every perturbation, used scenario with only one vessel.

I'm out of option and that keep me from doing any rotation quickly, at least the AP can still manage to rotate the ship when I use IMFD but I must do it in x10

I case that help I found that the only way to rotate "quickly" (still with jerky movement) was to accelerate the time by x10

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
This looks like the same problem as in that thread.

Unfortunately, I don't see a solution posted there, but it may help if people having this issue try to find a solution in one thread, or if someone who has this problem posts a bug report in Orbiter 2010 project.

I myself haven't had this problem yet, so I don't know what might be causing it, or how to fix it, or if it's a bug of Orbiter.

Tribersman_FR

Reaction score
I checked this thread before but I'm certain it have nothing to do with killrot since it stop moving instantaneously (and even seem to go in the other way if I'm not in x10) after a time that can vary between 5 seconds and the Planck Time.
And I still have control of the translation, and the AP still work. (though once IMFD forget to do the burn sometime, and this last look to have happened to Hasso on that thread)

I'll try to do a direct report next time (after checking if somebody didn't phrased the same differently), but I'm not used to it so I don't know what info to give.

Edit : Just so you know, my framerate is usually around 150 FPS whatever I do.
I just profited of a jerk-free moment this morning, and then it reappeared progressively. It didn't appeared suddenly but I wonder if it didn't started when I got in the atmosphere.

Last edited: