kulchs Luna city 3

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this forum.So, I wanted to say HI. I have a question about kulches Luna city. I have tried to install this to orbiter 6029 using Jonessoft generic mod enabler and no luck I even moved the files the way there supposed to be set up in orbiter 50216 and nothing.and when I run DeltaGliderIV I get a CTD and the orbiter text says missing ummu.dds and ummu2.dds.Any help or tutorial would be great,it's a shame about the old orbiter m6 forum I hope we don't lose all that presicious info.Thanks alot PS.Luna city runs fine on 50216.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello Interceptor, welcome to the forum.
Can you please attempt to run one of the stock DGIV scenarios and try UMMU, this is to make sure that UMMU is correctly installed. Also it would greatly help if you post the content of your orbiter log file here.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Hello Interceptor, welcome to the forum.
Can you please attempt to run one of the stock DGIV scenarios and try UMMU, this is to make sure that UMMU is correctly installed. Also it would greatly help if you post the content of your orbiter log file here.

I've installed Luna City, Release 3, in version 060504, and had no troubles with it.

Perhaps it is DGIV and Luna City don't play together very well.

It is a good thing you're using JSME because that makes it so much easier to back out an add-on suspected of causing problems.

Try the usual too. Start with a fresh install of Orbiter.

Please post the log file too.

BTW,

:welcome:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
NukeET - It's a classic bug in Orbiter that if you load a scenario and the ship is in the viewport at a certain angle, Orbiter crashes complaining about missing textures.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Kultches luna city 3

Hey! I just tried it with deltaGlider IV using a ummu mission and no ctd so I can not send you the orbiter text log but it ran fine except luna city was not there at brighton beach. I also tested luna city with just the normal deltaglider on the brighton beach misssion and I get a CTD but when I run it with out the luna city mod it runs fine and nothin unusual in the orbiter text log. any suggestions thanks.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What scenario are you using? Make sure you overwrite Brighton.cfg that comes with the Luna city with the one located inside: root/config/Moon/Base directory.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
NukeET - It's a classic bug in Orbiter that if you load a scenario and the ship is in the viewport at a certain angle, Orbiter crashes complaining about missing textures.

Thanks for the heads up on this bug, as I was unaware of it.:)

Please PM me with details.