OHM Launch MFD - v. 1.6.2 for Orbiter 2006

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: enjo

Launch MFD calculates the appropriate launch azimuth, insertion profile (SSTO and 2-stage only) and time to launch a spaceship to intercept a satellite or a specific orbit, for example such that is described as parking orbit before ejection in TransX. Many physical influences are taken into account to provide you with a good accuracy of the calculations. After the launch, the MFD shows you an orientation of ship, that is needed to reach the described orbit. The orientation is adaptive in regard to the current situation in means of position and velocity. You can also use an included PID autopilot, which follows the provided orientation smoothly (although blindly). All these features may be used simultaneously and independently for each ship in the simulation.
The MFD also allows to perform a Direct Ascent manoeuvre, ie. a mostly automated method of intercepting a satellite right at the moment of orbital insertion, without the need of performing orbital manouvers. Demo clip, tutorial clip (available also as Orbiter playback in the package)

Works with Orbiter 2006 P1 and OrbiterSound 3.5 only. It will not work with any previous versions of the above, but will work with Orbiter 2006 P1 and OrbiterSound disabled. OrbiterSound 3.5 is available here
Also requires ModuleMessaging SDK and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable
It's also possible to use this version of the module with Orbiter 2010 and DX9 client with GDI compatibility enabled, which provides HUD drawing feature for older vessels.
Orbiter 2010 version is available: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2802.

======================
Changes
v. 1.6.2 11-01-2014
- Better integration with TransX: Enter "tx" or "transx" (case insensitive) in Target box, to obtain inclination and LAN from TransX' Escape Plan
- New dependency: ModuleMessaging SDK v. 1.0

======================
Copyright © 2007 "Vanguard" - initial MFD author
Copyright © 2007-2014 Szymon Ender "Enjo” - author and maintainer
Copyright © 2007 Pawel Stiasny "She'da'Lier" - contributor
Copyright © 2008 Mohd Ali "Computerex" - contributor
Copyright © 2008 Chris Jeppesen "Kwan" - PEG code
Copyright © 2008 Steve Arch "agentgonzo" - co-developer
Copyright © 2009 CJ Plooy & Tim Blaxland - KOST library

Sources included
Released under GNU GPL v.3

DOWNLOAD

BenG

Reaction score
It appears to the source of a CTD. When enabled - I cannot switch betwen space-craft -So I've disabled

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
Thanks, I'll check it on Sunday

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
I can't confirm this.
Please disable all other addons and try again. If it succeeds, then please tell me what's the minimal set of modules that result in the CTD.
Also, if you are able to reproduce this, then you could send me the scenario file that you were using, so I can reproduce this here.