LDRS

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Just found an interesting show on the science channel called "Large Dangerous Rocket Ships". Interesting and hillarious at the same time :)

Turbinator

Reaction score
Here is the trailer:

Best part is at 0:45 when the rocket just completely falls apart on the launch pad, and takes a guy down with it.

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
:) Yeah, the host(ess) is the girl from Mythbusters :) Some verrry interesting rockets there.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

UNBUCKINGFELIEVABLE!! Last 5 minutes of the show and my *CENSOREDCENSOREDCENSORED* cable provider decides to hold a test of the emergency alert system :beathead::beathead::beathead:

vonneuman

Orbinaut
Reaction score
UNBUCKINGFELIEVABLE!! Last 5 minutes of the show and my *CENSOREDCENSOREDCENSORED* cable provider decides to hold a test of the emergency alert system :beathead::beathead::beathead:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mine didn't.

Salun

Das Bluejay El DESTROY YOU ALL
Reaction score
:) Yeah, the host(ess) is the girl from Mythbusters :) Some verrry interesting rockets there.

Carry Birens. To think she was hanging around M5 hoping to get a job only to land on Mythbusters becuase they needed a booty to model on a computer. XD