OHM LER4&UMmu_Modules

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
2010. Note that to transfer from vessel to vessel you need to be docked. In 2010 you can't be docked and landed.

So for 2016 I hope you can be docked and landed. Also I need to get the vessel to drive on the surface and not get stuck:(

Last edited:

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I get a CTD on loading all Scenarios. In my log it says **** WARNING: Mesh not found: .\Meshes\LERBASEPACKEDnew.msh.

Looks like I am missing a mesh, do I need to download a previous version of the addon?

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
OUCH:( Thanks I will add that mesh. That is for the LERBASE to be packed for storage on the Altair. I will update in a couple of hours

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Added that mesh. I want to see if any one gets default ummu suit instead of Altair suits? The function id (ie Captain,... is ALT1 or ALT2

stormnero

Reaction score
scenarios

Hi

This is great, I'm look forward to using this but....

I'm Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm still quite new to this.
The download doesn't seem to include a scenarios folder. This that right? If it does not need scenarios then how else do you launch the simulation?

StormNero

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Still get CTD with all scenarios and even trying to add LER4 with Scenario editor.

**** WARNING: Mesh not found: .\Meshes\NEWLERCREW1.msh
**** WARNING: Mesh not found: .\Meshes\NEWLERCREW2.msh

Really want to use this for my new Lunar Colony!

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for updating! Works great now, and I really love the UMMU suits. Nice textures. These are going to be perfect for the Hadley Rille Colony I'm building.

Thanks again