Bug Major bug with TransX

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I was doing one of the predefined missions that came with the DGIV addon. I use TransX to make an ejection burn, nothing wrong. but as soon as I live the SOI of saturn or tranx is on for a certain period of time, this happens...
transxbug.jpg

The dash lines and colors that were on before have turned green and solid. it makes it alot harder to see what is what, and this is frustrating. It might have something to do with the transX dll not compatible with 2010 or somethings conflicting it. Anyone getting this bug?

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Try atomicdryad's version that has an input button and also the graphics fix. You can find it here.

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
Unfortunately TransX is no longer under development. I haven't had time to do any development on it since 2009 and don't even have time to play on my pet projects, let alone get back into TransX. If anyone feels like they want to update the code, feel free as it is open sourced. Martin or I can add you to the list of devs on sourceforge but I just don't have the time to get back into development anymore.

Also, I'd consider a change to the colours a minor bug. A major bug would it crashing or giving you the wrong data for a burn.

Last edited:

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
well the color change is considered a nuisance. but that update seemed to have fixed it. Im sorry that you couldnt have time to fix it though. Thanks mate