Math question

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
It's not released yet. I am probably gonna do it tomorrow along with the updated version of spotlights. I always release the source code along with the add-on.

From a student who is top off maths: your original theory is right, Capitals for angles, lower case foe sides.

Nice too know that you have learnt your lesson about source code.:rofl:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I find programming very simplequote]

HOW can this :censored: be simple?

:rofl:
( I like using that censored smilie, it implys that i would have said a bad word but withought actually saying it(even though i wouldnot use it out loud) ;)

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Programming IS simple. It's just like another language, except it is used to communicate with the computer, instead of a human. It follows a strict set of guide lines, and unlike most "human languages", programming languages do not have exceptions to those rules. In my opinion, programming is easier then learning a language. You just need to determine your problem, devise a design to solve that problem, test the result, fix bugs, retest. You repeat the last 2 steps a dozen times. You see computers do exactly what you tell them to do, and sometimes we unintentionally tell them to do something we don't really want them to do.

C++ is considered a relatively hard language. c and C++ are considered some of the "lowest high level languages" out there. In other words, "You get to bits and bytes rather quickly". That's why C++ is now starting a slow decline, because there are higher languages out there now.

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Java
.net
python
php
etc.
alot are for websites but some are starting to come over.
The easiest language for me is Pascal, but thats only cause i have learnt it first.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Java
.net
python
php
etc.
alot are for websites but some are starting to come over.
The easiest language for me is Pascal, but thats only cause i have learnt it first.

The first one I learned was Basic
:cheers:

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
The first one I learned was Basic
:cheers:

I think i'm a bit younger than you, If you use "delphi pascal" you get a full graphical user interface

Last edited:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, Pascal is the language, but the guys at Borland created an object oriented derivative of it. BTW, you don't need to use Delphi to code GUIs with Pascal... I believe the standard Win32 libraries are available to it. Pascal was my first programming language as well. :speakcool: Excellent language, although it is almost dead now. :(

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score