Question May I ask for some help on finding a certain piece of documentation?

Zuppermati

Reaction score
Good evening

I want to start this thread by apologizing, as I am fully aware that what I am about to ask is kinda off topic. However, I don't think there is another place in the internet with peoples as precise as the ones in this forum when it comes to anything Apollo-related.

Anyway: I would like to ask you whether any of you is aware of where I could find online a copy of a certain document called "Launch Vehicle Operations for Support of Space Vehicle Countdown Demonstration Test and Launch Countdown". It is a set of three volumes which was used by Norm Carlson and it is supposed to contain the whole prelaunch sequence checklist from the launch control team's viewpoint. Heroicrelics has a small portion of the document and a version of the document for the Saturn 1, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in its full form. I would like to ask you whether you happen to know a place online where I could download a copy, as the only alternative for me would be to travel all the way to Huntsville as it is supposed to be stored somewhere at UAH's archives.

Once again, I apologize if this is off topic. And happy new year! From what I see, this seems to be the first thread for the year 2023.

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
We have one volume of this from Apollo 16. We are going to ask it to be hosted on the Virtual AGC website, stay tuned.

Zuppermati

Reaction score
@Zuppermati We also have a closely related document for Apollo 11 that might be interesting to you: Spacecraft Operations for SV Countdown/Countdown Demonstration, Released for SC 107. This is the equivalent countdown procedure for the CSM instead of the Saturn V.
Hi! First of all, sorry for the late reply (my job gives me little time to dedicate to NASSP and my hobbies as a whole :\). With that being said, holy moly thanks a lot! I was actually looking for that document as well as a part of the whole countdown procedure documentation, but I didn't want to bother indy and you guys any further 😅.
Once again thank you very much! You guys are always super reliable when it comes to anything Apollo-related