General Question NASSP & SKYLAB

ZXS2000

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I want to setup a NASSP/SKYLAB but having trouble with some of the addons failing, anyone got a successful list of NASSP/Apollo addons for Orbiter 2010-P1.

My 2006-P1 versions work sweet

Cheers in advance :thumbup:

Usonian

Historic Ship & Base Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I hope you get some response to this. I have been out of Orbiter for a year or so (the Crash, unemployment, starting my own business, fending off poverty, blah, blah, blah...). I just started this week poking around with Orbiter 2010, surveying the wreckage of my addons, seeing what works and what can be done to make things work.

I think the big problem is Multistage2 and Spacecraft3. They just aren't fully compatible with Orbiter 2010. I find that the Left Shift + Numpad key combinations (for animations) don't work unless I have the NumLock off. I suppose that could be either Orbiter 2010 or Windows 7 which I just got. What's your experience?

NASSP Apollo is also a bit of a golden oldie. I don't know if anything has been done to update it.

I will try to get Skylab addons installed over the next week or so and see what's what.

Tschachim

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
nassp.sf.net
In general Project Apollo - NASSP 7.0 Beta (that's how it's called nowadays :) ) is Orbiter 2010-P1 compatible, look here for more info: http://nassp.sf.net, but it does not contain Skylab anymore, because the source code of the old NASSP 6 SAT5_SKYLAB.dll got lost long ago, sorry.

Cheers
Tschachim

ZXS2000

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments,
I opened up the Orbiter 2006 version where i had it working, and I can see what you mean, I only did the NASSP 7 over the top of the older version 6 so some of the DLL's etc were probably residing and thats why it work, when I did the clean install with 2010 and NASSP 7 I noticed stuff missing like the the milkstand althouh the Saturn 1B sat off the ground much where it would've had it been there. Also the Skylab launch vehicle was missing though the camera seemed to be automatically placed correctly as if it should've been there.

I have doctored some of the Virtual ACG missions and still working on a few corrections, I had launch pad lights from the apollo 8 scenerio and added them succesfully into Apollo 11.

if you have an success with the skylab missions let me know. Im more interested in non-lunar rendevous missions using the Virtual ACG preferable with a Saturn 1b launch vehicle.

Cheers