Vessel Nebuchadnezzar

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
I was just watching the matrix. It's been a while. With all the cool things that can be done within the world of orbiter. This would be the king to design. So many moving pads to do the job. It would be so crazy. I'm surprized none have made the attempt. Yes it is a hover craft "technically" but think of how cool it would be to use to move between bases. I keep one ship parked in its own base and the city is about 100 km away. I know there are loads of these little ships for short jumps from place to place but I just thought that this one or one like it would be super cool and futuristic. Maybe I'm wrong.

2885811302_d67399dff0_o.jpg

Last edited:

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
Ya I think the complexity is what draws me to it. So many moving parts during flight. I think it would be pretty cool. And the main purpose of it would only be moving from base to base. if your base is far from say the cape then this would be a great little vessel to fly to get to where you need to be. And It would look really cool doing it.

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
For all who wonders. We are working on it right now. Mesh is done. Now it to add all the animation that makes up how it moves.

grid4dante

Reaction score
What all is in the plans for animations? I know the hover pods, but what about the antennae extension/retraction, or the cannons? Not suggesting, just asking out of curiousity

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
As far as animations: Landing gear and pad config., cargo bay door and ramp. Pads rotate to response to thrust/rcs input.

Working on Magnetic lightning on lower pads in response to being close to the ground.

neblighting.jpg