Need help with Space Shuttle Ultra

Gingin

Reaction score
To sum up Italian, if you want to click on switch with in game checklist, go for Ssms 2007.

If you want more freedom/input in trajectories calculations ( to assume mission control center role,etc ) with less clickable switch , go for SSU .
Even if everything is not modelized and will not be before years, it's really a very deep simulation.

the Doctor might charge you $ 100.000 for O2016

:lol::lol: :thumbup:

ItaLiaNKiinG

Reaction score
To sum up Italian, if you want to click on switch with in game checklist, go for Ssms 2007.

If you want more freedom/input in trajectories calculations ( to assume mission control center role,etc ) with less clickable switch , go for SSU .
Even if everything is not modelized and will not be before years, it's really a very deep simulation.

:lol::lol: :thumbup:

Might go with SSM for the space shuttle and, NASSP/AMSO for Apollo..

Gingin

Reaction score
Might go with SSM for the space shuttle

Good:thumbup::thumbup:

It's also a very nice sim. Once you get used to the space shuttle Operations,Cockpit, Philosophy,etc, it might be easier to dive into SSU then :)

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The important thing to remember when watching and waiting for SSU updates is: "Good things come to those who wait."

As a person casually working on my own add-on, I find my time is more spent on other things like a college-education. If some silly little project like mine with very little complexity can suffer from pushback due to other obligations, then these men who work on SSU, having real jobs and families to worry about, should have your gratitude they get any work done at all. Real-life is hard to ignore as it is. I know I wouldn't have the patience to dedicate sums of free-time to a single project.