OHM New Landing Sound - Shuttle Fleet 4.2.2

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: silverwhitenick

Here is a brand new collection of sounds useful for the final approach of the Shuttle. These sounds were taken from X-Plane 7 and did not feel right, but he felt from a height of 1000ft. So do not be alarmed if you do not hear them now!

Installation:

-Open the folder of your Orbiter
Catella-Open the Sound
-Put the files in the ZIP folder Vessel

ADDONS need:

3.5-OrbiterSound

Ecco una nuovissima raccolta di suoni utili per l'approccio finale degli Shuttle. Questi suoni sono stati presi da X-Plane 7 e non si sentiranno subito, ma si sentiranno dall'altezza di 1000ft. Quindi non spaventatevi se non li sentite subito! 

Installazione:

-Aprire la vostra cartella di Orbiter
-Aprire la catella Sound
-Mettere i file contenuti nella ZIP nella cartella Vessel

ADDONS necessari:

-OrbiterSound 3.5

DOWNLOAD

neko91

Reaction score
bad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I don't love this voice

Sorry My English is not Correct:p

I speak french

Dambuster

Reaction score
You could at least try to give some feedback, even if you have to use Google Translate. I personally think these are quite nice!

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You could at least try to give some feedback, even if you have to use Google Translate. I personally think these are quite nice!

Well, since it removes my voice (my little piece of me in the fleet), and since I don't know if the author had permission from X-plane to use this, my feedback is, don't use this. It will over-write the original files, and it sounds too much like a machine to me. Sorry, I don't care for these...

Dave

Dambuster

Reaction score
Ah...sorry, didn't know about that bit. I was just commenting on the sound quality of the files themselves.