OHM NX-426

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: ae7flux

Update: fixed the hull number.

This is the updated version of the NX-425  with a greatly improved VC and other minor fixes and enhancements. The NX425 remains available for compatibility with addons which use its VC.

The NX-426 is a re-skin of the Delta Flyer from Star Trek: Voyager. It includes working gear, extendable warp nacelles, and a fully modelled interior in both external and VC modes. It also features some classified Federation technology and a complete lack of red speed stripes! As with all my vessels, the mesh is large by Orbiter standards so you'll need a reasonably modern and powerful graphics card (mid-range Geforce 6 or better) for decent frame rates. The NX-426 uses Vinkas's spacecraft3.dll (not included as most people already have it). 

DOWNLOAD

stevcast

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks ae7flux. Your ship is awesome!! Stevcast

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi,can you please put up the older version that works with 2006p1,or can you use this new and improved version with it? The reason for asking is some of the addons I am using won't work with 2010,so it would be nice to havee both versions.Thanks for this awsome ship:cheers:

Ae7flux

Ghost of Utopia Planitia
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks all for the positive comments.

@Interceptor

There's nothing in the NX-426 that's specific to Orbiter 2010. Both NX-426 and NX-425 (which is still available on OH) use Spacecraft 3 which works fine with both 2006 and 2010. There really no reason to use the NX-425. The NX-426 is functionally identical and the VC is much better.

RAY ASTRO

Orbinaut,Psychonaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiterxraysing.wordpress.com
excellent artwork:thumbup:

i hope you understand me

can i use the NX-426VC for mi haunebu3 ship?

picture.php

is only temporally for any time...

my own VC is in project

but i have many work for now

im waiting for your answer to publish my ship with your awesome VC if you accept

greatings and thanks for all

:cheers:
:hailprobe: