Orbiter Video Thread

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
What a nice video. I like very much the cameras you chose, the textures for the Earth, and music. You have a new subscriber (me):thumbup:.

I wanted to recommend you this add-on that gives more realism to the color of the atmosphere.
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3211"]http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3211[/ame]
:cheers:

BerZerK

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Great Videos!

I have already subscribed to your youtube channel a few months ago, and i enjoy them every once in a while, when you publish a new one! :thumbup:

kuddel

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Very very nice, Seferino! Great job!
I assume it's not the first video you've been editing, right? It looks very profesional.
Not that shaking, zooming, panning, whatever things begrinners like to do.

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

...ah! As BerZerK pointed out to me, you have done this before :thumbup:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I always look forward to your videos, and I'm always impressed. Nicely done!

rseferino

Orbiter amateur filmmaker
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
What happened to Soyuz 5 on re-entry?

The service module of the Soyuz failed to separate after retrofire. Fortunately, as the thermal and aerodynamic stresses on the combined craft increased, struts between the descent and service modules broke off or burned through before the hatch failed.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Yes, the Soyuz 7k add-on is beautiful. The truster effects are very good- sort of diffuse smoke rather than a nice neat flame that is common in Orbiter.

Only issue is that the spacecraft3 implementation is a bit awkward since you have to manage three docked vessels per Soyuz.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I like it.

(The Japanese text didn't display correctly in the embedded video - it shows �ニューホライズンズ�冥王星ミッションを������ - but you can easily edit your post to replace that with the Japanese text.)

Last edited:

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Nice video Nikogori, but I'm a bit embarrassed as the scenario was not quite "youtube ready" yet. Still issues with the foreword Centaur bulkhead.
:blush:

What are you saying at 1:04?

Edit: Also had I know that you were going to make a youtube video, I would have shown you how to get rid of the multistage2 guidance debug string.

Last edited:

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
I'm a bit embarrassed as the scenario was not quite "youtube ready" yet.

I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I was in a rush to make this video because people tend to forget space event like this when the media coverage has gone. I've been trying to promote orbiter on nicovideo(I'm also writing blog articles like this), and I thought this was a good opportunity.

What are you saying at 1:04?

I'm saying "as you can see, New Horizons is smaller than Voyager".
I did this because previously I made a video about Voyager mod. And both of them were launched with centaur rocket(they are not the same but you can tell how small New Horizons is).
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26277564

I would have shown you how to get rid of the multistage2 guidance debug string.

I have no idea what multistage2 guidance debug string is. Could you tell me what it is and how to get rid of it?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good video your cinematography was very nice, transitions were pretty smooth. Already a far better job than I can do. :thumbup: