Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I made a vid:
That's a much better description.
Also, that is the correct behaviour.
The idea of this collision module is to land on the mesh, the ability to roll up slope is sacrificed for stability.
You land or roll onto the mesh and press . to stabilize.
UMMU's and cars are exceptions with terrain-locked movements.

Essentially, it's either that or jumping-all-over-the-place instability of the older solutions.

About the crashes - no idea, never had them. Is it related only to the collision module, or Orulex at large?

MickeyMouse

Reaction score
This module, even disabled, seems to cause issues with the Velcro rockets and the Energy Project launcher (and probably others). The Velcro rockets seem to fall apart, with the 2nd stage usually sticking to the ground when the 1 stage lifts off. The Energia just goes up a few feet and then spins around in mid air. This is with "Enabled" and "Collision" unchecked in the Orulex config program, and both confirmed off in the MFD. The Delta gliders and such seem to work fine. Disabling the collision module makes everything go back to normal.

baluba

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi
First thanks for your works
But I always have a CTD when I change from DGIV to the UMMU 2 via F3 key.
The vessel is well placed with "." key, then the UMMU 2.0 does an EVA and it appears correctly when you look with outside view, then I press F3, select the UMMU and CTD.
This happens in Orbiter 2006 (clean install, only Arrow, DGIV, UMMU, Orulex files) and in Orbiter 2009 241109 RC2, with Mars heightmap and withought (my problem happens in Mars, I have not check in other planets), and when orulex and orulex_collisions_ucgo module are not active all works perfect.
My OS is Windows 7 and everything works fine

Thanks for all

Antonio M. Navas

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sup
I have a really wierd bug with this add-on. Whenever I time accelerate while landed on a base. My space-craft floats above the ground at like 500m.:lol: When i stop the time acceleration I come crashing down from where I was hovering. This only happens when the collision module is active. Also i can't get my UCGO cars to move once they stopped. Everything else works perfectly.

Last edited:

Snipa299

Reaction score
With this add-on, is it possible to climb over ships as well?

Vast fury

Reaction score
It's a beautiful add-on! Just downloaded it... Got some bugs though... I dnt know if its the add on or my orbiter application. Everytime I land on Mars moons, I get a CTD when unpacking cargoes like the inflatable module... I dnt know whats wrong... Aint that much of a problem though but it really stops the adventure...

Hope someone can help!!!:idk:

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

With this add-on, is it possible to climb over ships as well?

Nope... the mesh of ships aren't somehow related to the mesh on the terrain... :nono:

Vast fury

Reaction score
Great add-on!! There's just a little drawback though, everytime I land on mountains, My ummu can't move unless there's a turbopack. It's sorta like spacewalking, not ground contact. If I stop movin, I get glued to the ground.. This aint much but it would be great if there's a solution to this :(