Problems using Burn time calculator & IMFD with SSU

Cromu

Reaction score
hi,
i got somme probleme with ssu it seemes that mfds like burn time or ifmd don't work with ssu (no engine for burn time,no dv for ifmd)
i try to check in cfg file but....

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Can you give us more details, like the version of SSU, and why do you need to use IMFD with it, and what configuration file?

Tommy

Reaction score
Some vessels have a "non standard" way of handling thrusters, thruster groups, and propellant resources. This can make it impossible for an add-on like Burn Time or IMFD to figure out how to access the engines and get performance data. Therefor the add-on can't make the calculations it needs, since it can't get vital data.

Cromu

Reaction score
Can you give us more details, like the version of SSU, and why do you need to use IMFD with it, and what configuration file?

Hi orb hi Tommy and thanks
I use ssu 1.25 and i Want to Know dv to use oms with crt oPs 105 for exemple to circulise orbit and more
Did you know other way to have this information instead ifmd
Thanks

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Cromu:

SSU is not finished, and the developers are not offering support until the addon is finished.

This also applies to the post about the RMS.

On my simulation group, we completed a full mission with SSU (video comming soon), but we had to make and almost "runtime check" our own procedures in order to have no problems.

Be patient