problems with orulex

stjimmy225

Reaction score
I'm having a real issue with orulex 1.0. the terrain is there but its got a real problem with texture much like that reported early in its development, i've taken a screenshot to show, ill admit i don't know much about programming etc but i have earth level 10 textures and have downloaded the height maps, in world editor there are no textures being shown, i've tried reinstalling orulex and running it clean on orbiter, the height map is definitely being applied (i crash into a see-through mt everest). i've looked through previous threads and the development threads to no avail. so any help would be appreciated,

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 27

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I'm having a real issue with orulex 1.0. the terrain is there but its got a real problem with texture much like that reported early in its development, i've taken a screenshot to show, ill admit i don't know much about programming etc but i have earth level 10 textures and have downloaded the height maps, in world editor there are no textures being shown, i've tried reinstalling orulex and running it clean on orbiter, the height map is definitely being applied (i crash into a see-through mt everest). i've looked through previous threads and the development threads to no avail. so any help would be appreciated,

Please provide some additional data:
What are your system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU model, GPU RAM)?
What exactly "no textures being shown" in world studio means?
If you press 8 or 9 in world studio, does said problem solves itself?
Is the texture drop problem apparent right on Orbiter start, or is it a run-a-while problem?
Is there any problems with other hi-end add-ons, like Energia project, AMSO, or other large meshed ones?

stjimmy225

Reaction score
running laptop with xp, dual core 1.6ghz, 2gb ram with no problems with Energia or even the new Swift SS. The texture drop occurs when i reset the system via the MFD, before that there is nothing and i have flat planets.I just downloaded the new world studio and that is running fine now