Project project sorpendarin- redesigned

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
great idea! i will defintly use that concept.:thumbup: however, my first addon will just be a base. is there any addon sort of like orbiter base maker exept for ships?

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

thanks for all the links :thumbup: :thumbup: i remember trying to get microsoft space simulator once, but it dident work. anyhow, im glad some people are still posting stuff to this thread, even though theres absolutly no development at all:thankyou: i will take a look at the fuision propulsion article as soon as possible. :)

Hi Sorpenderin, had an idea as to what your first base could be. I know youre more into futuristic stuff, but a surface base for Midway would be really nice. If you ask 4throck he can probably give you some tips on how to start.

Sorpenderin

Reaction score
its been a long time now, sorry theres no development. :facepalm: ive been involved in some other things,and haven't been using orbiter very mutch. now im coming back. :) my first base, which will probably be on the moon, will not have a fusion ramjet, but instead just a structure simulating it until I can make an actual model of it. I plan to have it on orbiter hanger by the end of the year,or sooner depending on my development progress, and my first ship will probably be ready around mid 2015, and my galaxy system around early 2018. hopefully I will finish them sooner, but I cant promise anything.