Gaming Prospector

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I just found out that apparently freighter crews don't like it when you try to take their ship's engines...:rofl:
Just did that now with a nice sensor array. The game essentially asks "Do you want this? (y/n)" to which I reply "Yeah sure, why not." Then I take an arrow to the knee.

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
Well, that didn't end well, the entire crew of the (ironically named) pirate ship SOPA were all eaten by vicious aliens. :p

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Well, that didn't end well, the entire crew of the (ironically named) pirate ship SOPA were all eaten by vicious aliens. :p

My pirate ship ran out of fuel and the crew suffocated.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Damn that sulphuric acid rain, I've lost at least three crew members to it so far. :lol:

---------- Post added 12-24-11 at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-23-11 at 10:31 PM ----------

Can anybody help me out with landing a certain place on a planet? The game tells me to press "\Ct" but I have no idea what it means by that...

The more typical notation is ^T or C-T, and what's actually meant is Ctrl-T.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Can anybody help me out with landing a certain place on a planet? The game tells me to press "\Ct" but I have no idea what it means by that...

I didn't even know that was possible...

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I totally forgot about this from two years ago. Thanks for the news and reminder!