Programming Question Realtime telemetry export

snedi

Reaction score
I would like to show launch path on google maps. Would like to develop a system for that. I need to stream live telemetry from the vessel to my app. This could be something over WebSocket or etc. Maybe json data. Just interested if there is such plugin/mfd/etc.

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sure thing: [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6435"]Orb::Connect::Web 3.19[/ame]

4throck got it to work with Google Maps, he didn't post the code though, but you can always ask him :)

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
Sending anything like that to google maps would be super cool. I have wanted something like that for while just no ability to do it my self. It would be so cool to actually see where you are rather then just a idea of where you are on the planet.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Sending anything like that to google maps would be super cool. I have wanted something like that for while just no ability to do it my self. It would be so cool to actually see where you are rather then just a idea of where you are on the planet.

Its Orbiter. If your position on the planet is any help for you to navigate, you are not doing it right. :lol:

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Its Orbiter. If your position on the planet is any help for you to navigate, you are not doing it right. :lol:

- Hey, how do I get to the ISS?

- Straight for two kilometers, then take the second ramp and blast ahead till you are in orbit. Mind the RInc, though!

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
- Straight for two kilometers, then take the second ramp and blast ahead till you are in orbit. Mind the RInc, though!

And take that left turn at Albuquerque!