Reusable/low-cost/routine space access?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I didn't say he wasn't (and I've not met him to establish a baseline). I'm a very cynical guy anyway, and it's pretty doubtful that I'd fall under anybody's spell (except for Mrs. Cruiser and daughter Cruiser, neither of those took very long).

Preston Tucker is in another league (I didn't meet him either, but check out some biographies of him).

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The guy is clearly pretty smart, they don't exactly hand out PhDs in physics.

Correction there. While I mostly can accept your view there:

Elon Musk is a Bachelor of Business Administration and somehow needed only two semesters of study to get a BSc of Physics afterwards.

(Which would be impossible in Germany because it would mean working 35 hours per day on the BSc, seven days a week, to collect the necessary credit points for the exams in one semester and then write the thesis, which alone takes a 40-60 hour week, depending on your topic and luck... maybe the BSc in South Africa is much simpler to acquire)

His career towards a PhD in California only lasted two days before he got into the Internet business. He received honorary doctorates in the past years for design and aerospace engineering.