RIP Christina Grimmie

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/news/772053/...rimmie-dead-at-22-after-being-shot-at-concert

She was shot after a concert in Orlando last night and died early today.

While many famous artists and figures have passed this year, they were given their time and had wonderful, fantastic careers spawning much that they left behind for the world. Christina's career was just getting started, but horribly cut short. It's such a shame she will never be able to give to the world all that she had to offer and live to see the success of her music, charity, and otherwise goodwill.

Rest in peace, Christina. Gone to heaven's choir much too soon.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Damn US gun violence. :dry:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Moderator Note: Let's keep the debate about the good and bad of guns to the basement please. Let's keep this thread respectful and focused on the condolences to a talented young lady who was taken far too soon.

ADSWNJ

Scientist
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Looks like the killer was a deranged fan. Reports coming in that he came to the concert from another part of Florida, armed with 2 guns and extra clips, and a knife. (Out of respect for the mods, I'll refrain from any gun law comments.)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Looks like the killer was a deranged fan. Reports coming in that he came to the concert from another part of Florida, armed with 2 guns and extra clips, and a knife. (Out of respect for the mods, I'll refrain from any gun law comments.)

Seriously - most people who kill somebody else are pretty deranged.

The hero of the day is sure her brother, who managed to stop the shooter before more got killed or injured.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I wonder if the guy has some kind of shrine to her in his bedroom closet?

Guy had to be seriously messed up to do such a thing.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I discovered her when she lost The Voice, and immediately followed her ever since. Her voice was that of an angel, with a strength and passion that I don't find in many other singers.

I'd like to leave this here. RIP Christina...

ADSWNJ

Scientist
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I discovered her when she lost The Voice, and immediately followed her ever since. Her voice was that of an angel, with a strength and passion that I don't find in many other singers.

Wow ... I thought I was reading a quote from the killer (thinking: wonder where the "" are, or where the link is?).

She had that effect on you? That's powerful.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Wow ... I thought I was reading a quote from the killer (thinking: wonder where the "" are, or where the link is?).

Uhh... :uhh:

The first time I listened to her I had goosebumps. There isn't a lot of people that can do that. And she mesmerized more than one person with that voice of hers.
Now, to think that a fan could have made the same realization before going on about killing her...