Bug Serious UMMU Bug?

Juanelm

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Whenever you load a scenario that has focus inside an UMMU which is close to a vessel, Orbiter CTD's.

I have a clean install of Orbiter2010, with OrbiterSound 2010, UCGO(and UMMU) 2010, and Ravenstar 2010

Follow these steps to recreate the CTD:
1 - Load the Delta-Glider Cape Canaveral scenario (or any scenario)
2 - Using scenario editor create a UMMU, and place him very close to the DG
3 - Set your focus inside the UMMU, Quicksave or exit Orbiter, and run the same scenario again

Strangely, the CTD does not happen if the UMMU is not close to a vessel. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Sounds like if anything it's to do with the UMMU's airlock distance check. I'll attempt to reproduce this in a few minutes time and see if I can confirm a bug with it.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Well, that was odd. I got a CTD while attempting to move the UMMU next to the DG, when pushing the "on the ground -> Location" button.

Juanelm

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sounds like if anything it's to do with the UMMU's airlock distance check. I'll attempt to reproduce this in a few minutes time and see if I can confirm a bug with it.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Well, that was odd. I got a CTD while attempting to move the UMMU next to the DG, when pushing the "on the ground -> Location" button.

I have gotten that CTD too many times, but was unable to replicate it. I think it must be related with the loading CTD. It also happens sometimes when you create a UCGO cargo and move it to the ground next to a vessel.