Problem Shuttle Fleet SSRMS Problem

PriestLizard

Reaction score
Hi , its me again ;)

EDIT: Ok... can I please disappear into the ground? :( Found the "solution" by myself. The tutorial I was checking was for the ISS' SSRMS, and not the shuttles SRMS! And the control key for the arm was not CTRL-J but SHIFT-J. Gah!
Ok... shuttle fleet I'm coming! ;)
---
Lately I wanted to start with Shuttle Fleet. Now I've got a problem here and I have no idea how to solve it. When I want to start SSRMS operations, I can't select the arm as a vessel and obviously I can't do anything with it.

I used "CTRL-X" to roll it out... but its also not working. At first I thought it might be a problem with my scenario (I was doing STS-114) but then I started the SSRMS tutorial and I have the same problem there too - no arm "vessel" to select. The strange thing is: one or two weeks ago, it was working!!! I was testing it back then and then went back to other projects because I felt I wasn't ready for the real shuttle yet.

It's really frustrating when things like this happen... how come its working back then and some days later - w/o changing anything - its broken. :(

I looked in the manuals, both for shuttle fleet and the SSRMS... it only says I have to roll it out first using CTRL-X, then switch to the arm "vessel" and go on. I remember it was working exactly like that so apparently something must be broken here.

I'm using shuttle fleet 4.1.8. with 4.1.9. SP2 , followed the installation instruction to the point and its a seperate installation of orbiter too - no conflicts with other add-ons.

Oh - I remember: the only thing I changed since the SSRMS was working was to install the STS-127 expansion. Might this be the problem?

Hopefully someone can help me... Shuttle Fleet is an awesome add-on and it looks soo promising - I really hope to get it work. :)

Thanks in advance~

Last edited: