New Release Shuttle Fleet V4.1.5 Full Package released

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I am not able to grapple anything with the RMS. I get the "grapple" indicator on the RMS control box and am able to attach it manually but I can't grapple it with the shuttle.

Okay, did you install this in a "clean" installation; are you close enough to grapple (the grappling distance has been reduced deliberately); what are you trying to grapple (does it have the right attachment text assignment?), do you have an example scenario to post? Just a trouble report that says, essentially, "this doesn't work" doesn't really give me a lot to work with...

davidsmit

Reaction score
Hi David413,

long time no see, hope you are allright.

I've recently downloaded the Shuttle Fleet V4.1.5 onto a clean Orbiter install but I have a question. How do I activate the AeroJet DAP, it used to be the 'P' key but it doesn't seem to work? (at least, I get no banner saying it has been activated - no matter what the altitude). Can't find any other key assignment in the manual.

Thanks in advance from the Netherlands!

BTW Great job on keeping the Shuttle Fleet flying :)

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi David413,

long time no see, hope you are allright.

I've recently downloaded the Shuttle Fleet V4.1.5 onto a clean Orbiter install but I have a question. How do I activate the AeroJet DAP, it used to be the 'P' key but it doesn't seem to work? (at least, I get no banner saying it has been activated - no matter what the altitude). Can't find any other key assignment in the manual.

Thanks in advance from the Netherlands!

BTW Great job on keeping the Shuttle Fleet flying :)

You're right, I forgot to include it in the updated manual. It's the "B" key when re-entering (and has been for several versions).

Dave

Mustard

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.mustard-fr.com
For my add-on Solar panels ITS3/4-5-6 (ex P3P4-P5-P6) I would like insert a scenario with the module in the bay of your great shuttle fleet.
I did it but there are a very strange bug with the attitude of the payload with the attach 0 in the bay.
With Original shuttle of Oribiter it's good but with your shuttle the module is rotated by 180° and crooked. I check the arrows of attach, grapping, docking points of my module and they are good. Just the position in the bay is strange.
I desactivated all modules but it was same.
An idea of this bug ? and how fix it ?
Thx for your help.

temp510.jpg

temp610.jpg

Last edited:

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
If you are using attachment "0" (zero), then go into the scenario file that you are creating and adjust the necessary parameters labeled "PL1". Please refer to page 19 in the fleet manual for a complete description of the various attachment points and the control you have over them via the scenario file lines.

Dave

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Shuttle Fleet manual, page 17, "warning"; this is recognized. Solution: exit the VC before using other views.