Problem Skylab1980 Can't Grapple Logistics Module and Atmospheric Pallet

1987VCRProductions

Reaction score
This is a problem that I noticed years ago when I first flew the Skylab1980 missions by usonian. When I try to grapple either the Logistics Module or the Atmospheric Pallet using the shuttle Canadarm, it won't let me. I line up the two grapple point arrows but it won't give me the option to grapple. This is from the second to last scenario titled, "SL-10 Logistics Module & Payload at T -5m." I've flown all the other Skylab1980 missions with Shuttle Fleet and have had no issue grappling the other payloads.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bad line of code somewhere such as the ini files for these payloads?

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
Are they attached directly to the cargobay or a pallet? If it's the latter, I have the same problem (although with other add-ons, and I also use Shuttle Fleet).

1987VCRProductions

Reaction score
The Logistics Module and Atmospheric Pallet are attached to their respective pallets in the shuttle bay. You should just be able to grapple them with the Canadarm, like all the other Skylab1980 payloads. I tried detaching them from their pallets and I also tried grappling them while undocked from Skylab but had no luck. It might be an issue with the ini files. I'll run some tests.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Well, I don't know what to do.

1987VCRProductions

Reaction score
Looking back, I think that I should have started this thread in the Addon Support & Bugs section of the forum. Sorry, my mistake.