Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

Can you please provide more information? For example, which add-on are you asking about? Which modules? What is "staging"?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
:crystalball:
Are you using something using multistage?

If so... try this... [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4661"]Stage.dll for Orbiter 2010[/ame]

without more information, my crystal ball can give no further information.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Oh, oh yes, you were right! I needed Stage.dll, but i was assured I already downloaded it once! Strange.

Chances are you installed an addon that had multistage, or at the very least the stage.dll, of multistage and it overwrote the newer stage.dll

Be careful with mutlistage addons overwriting stage.dll I have had this a couple of times myself.

Last edited:

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Chances are you installed an addon that had SC3, or at the very least the stage.dll, of SC3 and it overwrote the newer stage.dll

Be careful with SC3 addons overwriting stage.dll I have had this a couple of times myself.
SC3 doesn't use stage.dll, multistage2 does.

Reaction score
Uhh. Another problem: Here's a detailed info:
I want Soyuz to go to ISS. I downloaded the tutorial and all adoons it require, and of course I have Stage.dll. My Soyuz launches, everything's OK, until I get to the part where TMAJ separates. I need to switch to the "Ural" Spacecraft, I press J and it switches me there, I press "K", I open the radiators, attract the antenna, and periscope, and then, when I go to external view, I can not see the spacecratfs, they are dissapeared, and there's nothing to command with, the commands are just dead, and that's it.. I can't do anything to fix it. :shrug:

fesegu2

Reaction score
hello sorry for my english im spanish and my english is very poor XD, me succed the same thing with tmaj but in version of 2006 dont succed this only in 2010 version i try to modify the scenario file to deploy antenas and solar panels and i tell you ok? I dont know but this is problem of compatibility whit 2010 version or what.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

nothing i modify the scn file but the ural vehicle dont appear i am secure this thing succed but a problem of compatibility

fesegu2

Reaction score
thanks for corrections!!!! i comproved the problem is the version of game, this addon is make for version of 2006 no for 2010, you download the international space station 3.2 and you have a soyuz and a progress spacecraft

Reaction score
thanks for corrections!!!! i comproved the problem is the version of game, this addon is make for version of 2006 no for 2010, you download the international space station 3.2 and you have a soyuz and a progress spacecraft

To me it doesn't work with Orbiter 2006 neither ::(