Space Shuttle Ultra 4.0 PRESS TO MECO

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I can't test it from here, I'll be back home tomorrow night.
I wanted to get this out in the next few minutes/hours, so I can get back to work on the beta...
I'm 99.9% sure we got it this time and there will be no v4.2.... my "offer" is to allow anyone who wants/can give a crack at the remaining 0.1% to do it.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I wanted to get this out in the next few minutes/hours, so I can get back to work on the beta...
I'm 99.9% sure we got it this time and there will be no v4.2.... my "offer" is to allow anyone who wants/can give a crack at the remaining 0.1% to do it.

Well, we have no hurry, I would say. Maybe publish a package as pre-release and let interested testers have a check before we go gold.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Well, we have no hurry, I would say. Maybe publish a package as pre-release and let interested testers have a check before we go gold.

I just finished uploading it.... shall I rename it to something else, delete it or continue with the process of replacing 4.0 with 4.1?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

BTW: how do I get "promoted" to forum manager?

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
how do I get "promoted" to forum manager?
Administrators can grant you forum manager permissions for the subforum if the current forum managers / team leaders of the project agree upon it.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Administrators can grant you forum manager permissions for the subforum if the current forum managers / team leaders of the project agree upon it.

He has my permission, should my extended rights in this subforum suggest I am a forum manager.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I grant mine also, if I am still a member.