Problem Spacecraft3.dll landing gear not animating...

OrionSamson

Reaction score
Title says is all.

I can assign groups and they work, (they are displaced). So far I can not figure out how to get the landing gear to animate (Move) at all. I press the G key and nothing happens. Other addons animate using the same exact syntax and module. Only difference is a different mesh (Mine). Why is my landing gear not animating???

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
I think it would help if you posted your .ini file, so we could see exactly what's going on

OrionSamson

Reaction score
I think it would help if you posted your .ini file, so we could see exactly what's going on

Thanks for the reply, it is not the INI I think but a graphics bug pertaining to my mesh. Some how other meshes are not exibiting the same problem. It actually does animate as I have discovered today. As I was moving my mouse over shortly after pressing the G button I noticed It starting to animate. My main options window has to be open and my mouse over it in order to see the animation.

Ashaman42

Reaction score
I had a problem a while ago with an animation only working when my mouse was over a menu screen.

It turned out that the mesh group I was trying to animate using G was also linked in the ini to the elevator animation.

Try your num-pad keys to see if any of those keys make the animation work as well.

OrionSamson

Reaction score
I had a problem a while ago with an animation only working when my mouse was over a menu screen.

It turned out that the mesh group I was trying to animate using G was also linked in the ini to the elevator animation.

Try your num-pad keys to see if any of those keys make the animation work as well.

Son of a Gun it is!!! the left and right bank keys make it animate!
But uh, the landing gear animation is the ONLY animation seq in my INI file. I dont get it...

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

SOLVED; I whent into my INI file and erased all animation seq under the (AERODYNAMICS) section that had no animations associated with it lol thanks Ashaman42..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

problem solved was in my INI file.

Last edited:

Ashaman42

Reaction score
Yeah took me a while to find it too as I wasn't using any control keys except G at that point.

Got fed up trying to find it and thought I'd have a little fly around and the answer hit me.