Spaceship Luna Problem

oldcoach

Reaction score
I've just recently gotten into Orbiter and it is addicting. Being an old dude, I'm a fan of 1950"s SciFi so I downloaded the Luna spaceship and the service tower addon that goes with it. The problem I've had is that without the service tower, Luna launches fine by pressing "Ctrl & +". With the service tower it won't launch. I push "G" to roll the tower back but nothing I do will launch the spaceship. The readme's that come with the tower and the Luna don't give any insight into what to do. Any ideas would be helpful.

I currently have a Luna flight on it's way to the moon (launched without the service tower). By using plane align, orbit sync, encounter I think I have a good trajectory for landing. The problem is can I land without spreading the ship and crew all over the moon?

Old Coach

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
By using plane align, orbit sync, encounter I think I have a good trajectory for landing. The problem is can I land without spreading the ship and crew all over the moon?

Old Coach

First, welcome to Orbiter and the forum!

If you still have plenty of fuel, you should do fine. I recommend LOLA MFD for a tail sitter such as Luna.

To download it: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3172"]Lola MFD[/ame]

Heinlein fan?

oldcoach

Reaction score
Luna Launch Pad Problem

I realized that Luna and the launchpad are for version 031217 so I downloaded that version and installed both files but can't launch with the pad installed. I must be missing something.

Old Coach