Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
seconded !!!

retro

Reaction score
Well, the VC2010 solution files should now all compile without any modifications to the files. It all works for me - why not try that?
Been at it for 2nd day this is what its say after i tried the VC2010 solution !I have tried everything don't have a frigging clue :lol:
1>------ Build started: Project: Crawler, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: ssumeshc, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2> ssumeshc.vcxproj -> C:\saturn 5\Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Release\ssumeshc.exe
1>Crawler.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
1>
3>------ Build started: Project: Atlantis_MLP, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3> Atlantis_MLP.vcxproj -> C:\saturn 5\Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\.\..\..\Modules\SSU_MLP.dll
4>------ Build started: Project: SSU_Pad, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: SSU_LCC, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5> SSU_LCC.vcxproj -> C:\saturn 5\Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\..\..\Modules\SSU_LCC.dll
4>Pad\SSU_Pad.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
4>
6>------ Build started: Project: Atlantis_Chute, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
6> Atlantis_Chute.vcxproj -> C:\saturn 5\Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\..\..\Modules\SSUChute.dll
7>------ Build started: Project: AtlantisConfig, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
8>------ Build started: Project: Atlantis, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
7>AConfigurator.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
7>
8>Atlantis.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
8>
========== Build: 4 succeeded, 4 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Been at it for 2nd day this is what its say after i tried the VC2010 solution !I have tried everything don't have a frigging clue :lol:
And did you read the 2nd post in this thread, or at least search on forums for afxres.h that is missing?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
All problems with "afxres.h" come from the fact that you use the Express version of 2010, a small detail that you should mention.

There is a workaround, which consists of simply editing the .rc file and replacing "afxres.h" by "windows.h" in it. But this only a dirty fix and no full replacement.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
There is a workaround, which consists of simply editing the .rc file and replacing "afxres.h" by "windows.h" in it. But this only a dirty fix and no full replacement.
A better workaround is to create this file instead, with contents posted here, otherwise he will need to edit every .rc file created by Visual Studio, and do it again after downloading a new revision of SSU.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
A better workaround is to create this file instead, with contents posted here, otherwise he will need to edit every .rc file created by Visual Studio, and do it again after downloading a new revision of SSU.

true. I did not look so far, since such problems mean "Express version" and I have only tested the 2008 express version once....I prefer professional versions.

retro

Reaction score
true. I did not look so far, since such problems mean "Express version" and I have only tested the 2008 express version once....I prefer professional versions.
Went back checked all the posts,Thank you,Thank you,works [perfect]
Early Christmas :woohoo: