Idea Stargate Atlantis City

orbiterizmad

Reaction score
I have made various models of The City of The Ancients off the TV series Stargate Atlantis. A few models have been succesful but are different from the normal City. However ive tryed making models that are exactly the same but the Poly Count is way too high which means the model wont show up...
If you are interested please Post It here or PM me...

htrfhy

Reaction score
try your other models like alternet Atlantis's like a different set of Atlantis :) :) :) ???

orbiterizmad

Reaction score
Yes, but there is one problem. Whenever i try to scale up the alternate models the size stays the same. I was also thinking of making a Gate Room and Possibly even a Jumper Bay. But there are many problems with those ideas.

Nazban

Reaction score
Wow dude, thats something i have wanted for a very long time.......
will you be putting a warp drive? and perhaps a virtual cockpit with either in the gateroom or chair room. (just an idea).

ohh and can you also connect the gates like Ragtags gates?

srry for tht, im just soo damn excited, this is something ive wanted for a long time!!

htrfhy

Reaction score
yea its still a good idea :) :) :) and i would love an atlantis or some-thing related to atlantis :) lol

Crias

Add on Developer
Reaction score
Ive got an atlantis aswell, although mine doesnt have any textures and is fairly low poly :p But i love the ideas these guys have, Not sure how you would do it but good ideas :p anyway I would love to see your model is it in the orbit hanger?

orbiterizmad

Reaction score
We are still in Development on Atlantis. Yes we will try to add a Gate Room for a Virtual Cockpit and we are not sure about adding the Chair.
If you would like to help on this Project then visit www.true-explorers.4umer.com and email one of the Administrators. This is a very big task so we do need some help.

niallator12

Reaction score
Perhaps you could also add drones for effects like if some poeple wanna have space battles with a wraith hive if someone makes one lol :thumbup:

Revolpathon

Reaction score
isn't it easier to create the city in segments using ucgo, that way you have several vessels that when all docked together would make up the the city ship, that would negate the high polycount of 1 huge model since you have several smaller models docked together, and creating the virtual cockpits for the gateroom, chair room, hologram room and stuff would also be easier.

just an idea here, i have no idea if it's possible

orbiterizmad

Reaction score
Yes we would of done that but Orbiter has a bug with docked vessels when landing.

Thanks anyway

nkran1

Reaction score
Use attach points for the Docking so that bug is bypassed