boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
ISS fleet V3.2...Seriously?

Why not the latest?

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
I believe it's because the scenarios require the LC-39 that comes with ISS Fleet.

:uhh:

ISS Fleet by David413 as found on simvation is to Version 4.5. As far as I can tell, I do not see any evidence that it comes with a LC-39.

There is a LC-39 in International Space Station v. 3.2 by Thorton. [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3737"]International Space Station v.3.2[/ame]

That is a completely different add-on. Please stop calling it "ISS Fleet."

Last edited:

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
Concerning the add-on itself, I am enjoying it. I'm not sure if it would have used a PAM in real life (my guess is a similar engine used by Leasat), but I do like the antennae work. My only issue with it is the weird animation where it turns around. Also, the scenarios are a bit cluttered so if you need help, that happens to be an area in Orbiter I'm actually good with.

padrat42

Reaction score
I am having problems downloading you addon. I am seeing your file but it has 0 bits in it. Keep up the good work. Airforce rule!

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I am having problems downloading you addon. I am seeing your file but it has 0 bits in it. Keep up the good work. Airforce rule!
I can confirm this problem.

Marg

Reaction score
For some reason hutchison's payloads do not work in R15 D3D9 client...
But otherwise great meshes.

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
For some reason hutchison's payloads do not work in R15 D3D9 client...
But otherwise great meshes.

I've no way to test with the D3D9 client so others would have to correct it and the reason it ISS 3.2 was I didn't know there was a newer version, will have to look at it, the ISSR has great animations for launch and the beany cap, that's why I don't use other LC-39s. uploading to OH is nerve wracking for me as I'm always worried that I've forgotten something and it won't work like my first upload I forgot to change the LC-39 back to the original ISSr version that's why I had to update it, thanks for the input from everyone

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I downloaded it myself and got the same problem don't know what happened maybe because I updated it I'll re upload it and see if that fixes it

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I've reuploaded it and it works now