OHM STS-51 Acts Satellite

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm still using a IBM Thinkpad several years old, one of the tablet types with Windows XP and eventhough the plug was pulled on XP a couple of years ago, taking my chances using it, I kinda cling to older machines, to what I know. Old habits die hard I guess :) For now I'm living with the freezing issue and pushing the page rotate button as necessary to make it unfreeze and move along, not sure what else to do. I launched, I've got the mission in orbit [quicksaved] and upon trying to grapple the ORFEUS, it can't be grappled, no red arrow when I turn 'show grapple points' so that's another wrinkle. I don't know if I'm wording this right.

Hi there, I uploaded an update with the Grapple point sorted on the Orpheus, if you look you'll see version1.2 so upload it and reinstall it again, if your ever thinking of an upgrade goto windows (not 7 or 10) a lot of people didn't like 7 and 10 slows Orbiter down a lot
david

padrat42

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

The first is picture is from Mars Observer and the second was shuttle launched.