Tell us about yourself!

Hepolite

Reaction score
Software developer in the space industry here, and a fan of Orbiter and the XR2 Ravenstar - used to fly it quite a bit back in the days, and would love to have the chance to fly it again! Always been a fan of games and simulators involving orbital mechanics, and Orbiter has been one of the better experiences in this category.

Istar

Reaction score
Hail probe! I'm a great fan of Orbiter and all what is relative with dark ,deep cosmos.

GazKTX

Reaction score
Hi everyone, getting back into this after watching some of dgoutsoulis' videos, which are amazing to say the least. I've been away for a long time but have truly got the bug again.

Silver Alicorn

Reaction score
Hey there! Long time player first time poster. I'm just trying to get back into this after a long hiatus. I'm a consummate space fan and I love reading science fiction. I play a lot of Kerbal Space Program too. I hope we get along :)

Max-Q

99 40
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Hey there! Long time player first time poster. I'm just trying to get back into this after a long hiatus. I'm a consummate space fan and I love reading science fiction. I play a lot of Kerbal Space Program too. I hope we get along :)
WARNING all Orbiter-Forum members! Prepare for impending Orbiter vs KSP Internet Forum Flame War!
Ha ha, just kidding, nothing wrong with KSP. :)
Welcome to O-F! :welcome:

Arvil

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I also play KSP on occasion, just a distant second to Orbiter. I do kinda like the pull handle style orbit planner, to an extant.
:welcome:

Sammann

Reaction score
* Tries to download DGXR, but it says I should write something about myself here. So here I go *
Hi! I'm a big fan of Orbiter, first time tried it about 12 years ago. Played a lot of realistic space simulation games since then, but Orbiter is like the first love, it's still the best :)

Peter-S

Reaction score
Back with Orbiter after a few years and getting ready to download the new (for me) ISS by Max-Q. I have been a private pilot for 25 years and retired into Xplane 11. Orbiter is still a favourite in the background.

Revan

Reaction score
Making a post here so I can get access to the Altea Aerospace spacecraft.

been a long-time lurker and a long-time friend of one of the long-term members of OF. I've never made any posts before, because I simply ask him everything, lol.

big fan of flight simulators and space games, so Orbiter has always been on my radar.

nyteflyre

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been a lurker here for a while! I'm trying to get access to altea aerospace's beautiful mods now, so here's a post from me. Hopefully this works.