tofitouf

son excellence
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Orbiter Challenges continues to grow.
The add'ons manager part mainly.

I've successfully installed yesterday a complete configuration including Orulex with full maps, my moon map, earth level 10, Dan's add'ons and Dougs ones. It is completely automatic and add-on association avoided all conflicts.

The installed version was stable as if it has been set manually. But it was automatic and took me less than 3 minute to be created. (unzip all package and patch of configuration). This tool can be then very useful to maintains your own favourite orbiter configuration. And install it again and again without speeding hours.

I'll release a first tool, for test purpose soon.

Good Point. But this first phase is not yet complete. There are many points to correct again. And This is only a first phase. next one will be around the web site used to share add'ons patches and i will need help then.
The phase after is to develop missions and challenges. But for that all player must share exactly the same orbiter configuration. That's why I needed this tool for installing add'on automatically.

If anyone have good php and mySQL skills and is interested in this huge project, He will be more than welcome.

regards to all orbinauts.