The First Man: Movie

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Curiously i couldn't find any thread about the movie. If there is already one, please admin forgive me and move my post into that thread!

I recently watched and I loved it... I don't want to give spoilers even though we all know the story. The movie it's quite accurate even though with some dramatization and cut, and I think it passes a good message towards the public. It gives the sense of how pionieristic and risky was that era and that program. It is already a long movie but like all that kind of movies it could last 4 hours since there could be ten thousands stories to tell about it...
If anyother of you guys have watched it and want to comment I'll put a spoiler alert in the thread title.
Anyway I liked it very much and I want to watch it again very soon.

:cheers:
Fred

Zandy12

Add-on Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I'm planning on watching the movie soon. It's the only movie I'm willing to go see in the theatres after a very long time. I also heard it didn't do too bad at the box office. :thumbup:

Mister Kite

&#%!@?!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It felt like I was there with them.
Like you took that small step too.
I was a little kid back then when my father woke up the whole family to witness it.
Very blurry and vague black and white picture, but very exciting.
Still thank him for that.
It still is one giant leap for mankind.
Great movie.

Last edited:

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
I didn't like the movie that much because the portrait of Armstrong is off, and Buzz is even worse. Just google the real pre-flight press conference and compare it with the movie.

Visually I liked it, quite accurate.