The Nebuchadnezzar

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
It all started with one ship. Then it turned into wow what a ship and design. Then it turned into a base and launching system. Now it's just about done. The stuff that has been done to this base is super cool. It has a lot to work with. The ability to launch a slingship down the tunnel and it fly away as graceful as a bird. Automated doors. You name it..It has it.

Now that it's almost done we have already started moving forward on another vessel for the orbiter universe. We are working on the Neb from the matrix. And this one is gonna be a goodie.

Let me tell you about what we are doing. It WILL be movie accurate. I have seen all sorts of mesh's and things made by other people that did really come close but they had issues. This ship will be fully animated when we are done. What does that mean? Well in the movie you see the magnetic pads move around depending on the flight of the ship. Well it will take a long time to figure it all out and get it all moving the way it should but that's what we are doing.

I have already tested the flight dynamics last night and did several very nice runs with a test mesh so that is down. Now it is just about time for the hard part. Bringing this craft to life.

The mesh has to be sound and done to perfection as we all know before any sort of animation can be added but. I have been seeing pictures from the designer on all aspects of the neb and she is looking very nice and wow it's so close to the movie it's crazy. He had to completely re do the back end, the front, you name it it had to be fixed cause it was just the little things. But to a big sci fi buff they stick out.

all these mesh's like I said had their issues but we are gonna get it right from the start. She will fly right. Land right. and look right.

Stay tuned. I will keep everyone updated to what is going down with her and any info I get or after a test flight I may post some pictures or something like that. Ether way you will be in the loop.