Problem Time warp

vonduus

Reaction score
Hi everybody! :tiphat:

Houston, we have a problem.

My time warp will not allow me to exceed 100x. When I set it to 1000x, it immediately goes back to 100x. It is not a BIG problem, but as I have just started on my way home from the Moon, I would certainly like to get this fixed.

I am flying in Orbiter 2010 with the Delta Glider IV-2, UMMU and UCGO, plus assorted hi res planet textures and space ports, all add-ons that should be safe to use with 2010 according to the 'recommended add-ons' page (http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16).

Anyone who has had this problem? And who knows how to fix it without doing a reinstall?

:cheers: von Duus

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It would become a big problem when you'll aim at Mars :)

Some of the DG-IV autopilots doesn't support time acceleration beyond a certain point. Check if you have any enabled.

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Is any autopilot on? You can't exede 100x with an autopilot on.

vonduus

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick answers.

No, I had no auto-pilots on. For some obscure personal reason I have an Arrow Freighter in orbit around the Moon, so I also checked that out to see if I had left the auto-pilot on. But no.

What I did have on in the DeltaGliderIV, was my long range antenna tracking that Arrow Freighter. I turned the antenna off, and voila, now time warp 1000x works as designed!

The strange thing is that now I cannot reproduce the problem, even with the antenna on and tracking I can time warp 1000x without problems !?!

Thanks a lot guys, your answers guided me in the direction of the solution.

:cheers: cheers von Duus