Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes! Thanks and Happy Birthday! :thumbup:

Cairan

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Sadly I still have the 339 error.... I do hope this is fixed in the future as this is an amazing tool to use even before the changes.

Same problem here, just migrated to Win7 64 and get the same errors about the missing OCX (ActiveX) component...

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Sadly I still have the 339 error.... I do hope this is fixed in the future as this is an amazing tool to use even before the changes.
Same problem here, just migrated to Win7 64 and get the same errors about the missing OCX (ActiveX) component...

I don't know if it helps here, but on 64-bit Windows the MSCOMCTL.OCX file needs to be placed in the "\Windows\SysWOW64" directory, which is used for 32-bit files, and then register it there (if it was placed previously in the System32).

The "\Windows\System32" directory is used only for 64-bit files (a very strange Microsoft's naming convention - instead of making System64 for 64-bit, they use System32 for 64-bit files, and SysWOW64, in which WOW64 stands for "Windows on 64-bit Windows", for 32-bit files). There are no 64-bit versions of OCX files, hence the need for placing them in the SysWOW64 directory.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
Let it be known, that I have not encountered any problems regarding OCX files on Windows 7 64-Bit.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Let it be known, that I have not encountered any problems regarding OCX files on Windows 7 64-Bit.
There shouldn't be any problem if OCX files were placed in the system by 32-bit installer. For 32-bit applications, all calls to System32 folder are redirected to SysWOW64, so if file is placed by hand in System32, it can't be found in SysWOW64, when trying to be accessed from System32 folder by 32-bit application.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
So since this files is used very often, chances are most people will have it.

I completely overlooked the possibility that something might have installed it...

Zachstar

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.ibiblio.org
So since this files is used very often, chances are most people will have it.

I completely overlooked the possibility that something might have installed it...

Im 32bit Win7 right now. Installed quite a bit of stuff. In my situation I ought to be "More" likely to have the file not less...

But still 339

PeterNigido

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am a new member. Is there any chance to get the Porkchop plot generator developed by Piper? All the link do not work anymore, maybe someone of you has the file...I will be very glad to use it.

Thanks a lot!

PeterNigido

Reaction score
Ok a few more fixes:

-Corrected typo (I wrote "synoptic" when it should be "synodic").
-Corrected problem with clicking near edges, or draging the cross outside of the frame.
-After what orb said about the "process continuing" problem, I'm pretty sure I've now corrected it.

Trajectory Planner (1.94 Mb)

Hello guys,
I am a new member :tiphat:

The link above and all the other ones are not working anymore, but I was wondering if someone of you could provide me the zip file, because it would be very useful for my studies.

Thanks a lot, I hope you can help me.

:)