Flight Question TransX Negative Time To Ignition?

Slipstreem

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm fairly new to orbiter (about a month into it), and I've just started tutorials on transX. Was hoping someone could clue me in as to a problem I'm having. I am trying a simple scenario to go from Earth orbit to the moon. I reached an Earth orbit of approx. 200km (PeA and ApA), did a small correction burn to get my RInc to 0.000, and then fired up the TransX MFD.
I set up a good prograde velocity in Manuever mode, and adjusted the manuever date forward to allow for a 50km ALT to the moon in the Encounter stage. No problems there, but when I move forward to the Target stage, it is showing a negative time to ignition. I'm guessing that maybe I missed my burn opportunity for this orbit? I'm not sure, but if so, how do I fix this?

Slipstreem

Reaction score
Update: I had a chance to play around with this tonight. I decided to raise my orbit another 100k, and then give it a try. Everything looked good (had a positive burn date this time .. still not sure why I get negative times on occasion). I used auto center and moved to target view. I then used Burn time calculator to GET the TransX variables, and the burn went off without a hitch... however; once complete, my PRO/RETRO grade autopilot functions would not engage, and there were maneuvering thrusters automatically being fired which pushed my trajectory all out of whack. I did remember to turn off auto-center and maneuver mode before beginning any other maneuvers. I repeated this without using BurnTimeCalc, and no problems. Has anyone else experienced this with these 2 MFD's? I'm using Oribiter 2016 with the latest versions of both MFD's.

Slipstreem

Reaction score
Update: I have been playing around with the date, and see that I did indeed miss my opportunity for that orbit. Apologies to all. I'm still new at this :) I still can't figure out why the autopilot TransX won't disengage (Auto-Center) after turning it off. I guess for now I will just manually center the burn until I figure out a solution.