OHM Turbopack rework

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: hal9001

This is a bettered and packed Turbopak (it really always made me angry, tht the AR18 can't carry those, now he can.)
you need UMmu and UCGO.
works at 2006P1 or 2010.

DOWNLOAD

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
What exactly did you change? from what I can see all you did was pack the Turbopack into a UCGO box?

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
My brief review of this add-on:
This add-on is a simple configuration file modification for already existing add-on.

In UMmuturbopack.cfg there are modified: Size - from 0.80 to 0.82, Mass - from 70 to 66 kg, and MaxFuel - from 40 to 50 kg.

TuPack.msh mesh used for cargo box is a slightly modified CarRescueBoatBOX.msh (texture removed from the mesh).

And there are configuration files for packed UCGO cargoes for this Turbopack, which are slightly modified copies of configuration files of other UCGO cargo boxes from the UCGO.

The image used for scenario editor for the cargo box (Images\UniversalCars\Azurepack.bmp) is missing from the archive.

There are no credits given to the original author of the Turbopack in the Notes.txt file, and the text file doesn't state what other add-ons are required to use this add-on modification, or whether is it a standalone add-on.​