Request UNSC Spirit of fire with hangar bays and Pelicans

Lydia

Cynder Fan
Reaction score
i just completed Halo wars and i wondered if someone could make the spirit of Fire Space Ship with Pelicans that can undock, would anyone be able to make this? i have pictures of the Spirit of fire and Pelicans if you dont know what they are.

If someone makes this i will be very grateful

Attachments

• UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_(CFV-88).jpg
    UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_(CFV-88).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Pelican_Dropship_DC_1138_by_DarthVader631.jpg
    Pelican_Dropship_DC_1138_by_DarthVader631.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
If you can make a mesh of it, the rest is just SC3 or .dll work. If you made one, I'd so download it.

Lydia

Cynder Fan
Reaction score
im not really a modler im just practically a XR2 Expert XD but ill see what i can do

well i found a model for it that uses google sketchup but i dunno how to change it to Orbiter Mesh and texture files as it has textures on it also ill post it in attachments so u can see it

Attachments

• CFV-88.jpg
    CFV-88.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
What format is it in? (i.e. .3ds, .skp, etc.) You can convert it, but I have needed some help with getting textures to transfer.

Lydia

Cynder Fan
Reaction score
ive converted it to 3ds just the textures are bmp right now im waiting for what to do next

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
OK, run it through a .3ds to .msh converter. there are a few of them on OHM, so take your pick, and read the docs.

Napalm42

Drell Admiral, Citadel Fleet
Donator
Reaction score
Are Pelicans capable of out-of-atmosphere flying? I was under the impression they were just dropships, or are they like the Star Wars LAATV?

squeaky024

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Are Pelicans capable of out-of-atmosphere flying? I was under the impression they were just dropships, or are they like the Star Wars LAATV?

They are fully space capable planes, imagine the delta glider with more storage space and even more unbelievable propulsion.

I think there was one pelican ship on orbit hangar but it is extremely outdated

Edit: Heres a compilation of knowledge on the ships: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Pelican

Click on the first or 2nd links on the page to go to two different models of it.. new/old

Last edited:

Lydia

Cynder Fan
Reaction score
i have the msh file for the CFV-88 (Spirit of Fire) now i need to get the textures in DDS format, how do i do that?

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
pelican.jpg

There was Pelican project for Orbiter I think MJR start it long time ago.
Search the forum,I to convert for myself Pelican,never publish because it's not my model or project,but here it is if you want it,the other craft I don't have.

SC3 version.

Attachments

• Pelican.zip
    918.4 KB · Views: 14

Lydia

Cynder Fan
Reaction score
sweet pelican bro ive almost finished the CFV-88 Spirit of fire i just need to Convert the JPEG images to DDS, Make the Config, and the SC3 file

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
yes MJR add-on on OH.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4079"]http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4079[/ame]

squeaky024

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
What happened to the other ships in the halo series? I remember there was someone developing many of the ships from halo including the space elevator and the halo ring world. Does anyone know if there is any progress on these or if the project has been abandoned? I really want to see some more halo ships in orbiter because I think they look very practical and functional assuming the technology part works out.

pilotrendevous

Reaction score
About the space elevator, I don't anything about that, but the planet ring world has been posted on OH and is quite a remarkable item, if you want it for something like a prop for machinima, or some eye-candy for entertainment.

Why do we, as a species, feel the need to explore? Is it because we are knowledge-hungry? Is it because we want to be the 'most advanced country in regards to exploration'? I, for one, think it is because we feel a need to know more about our surroundings, as an instinct, as a safety precaution, and as a dream, a dream to conquer, and inhabit, everywhere around us.