Ali G interviews NASA Astronaut Rick Searfoss - poor guy! :rofl:

Unstung

Reaction score
Take-off and landing at Sky Harbor International Airport - Phoenix, Arizona:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I DARE you to watch this right before going to bed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SamlxVgnc&feature=related"]YouTube - FEWDIO Horror: Ninja Clown Monster[/ame]

Moonwalker

Reaction score
Former F1 world champion Nikk Lauda seen in a different position than some people might know him. I think it's wonderful that he's got an ATPL including type ratings for both, Boeing and Airbus aircraft (while he obviously favors Airbus). He is not the kind of a boring and forgotten person like some others who retired from Formula One. He is a professional airline pilot for many years.

Watch his perfect landing in LOWI (Innsbruck, Austria):

162530.jpg

Moonwalker

Reaction score
Roscosmos footage of Soyuz processing and launches

Awesome footage. But only by listening to the soundtrack I could tell you that it is obviously a Russian video :p

I like the design of Soyuz. I can only hope that NASA returns to the less complex stick-like rocket design as soon as possible.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, all they need to do is give that thing a chrome skin and a skull head and make it start talking like Arnold the Governator...

Moonwalker

Reaction score
Yeah, all they need to do is give that thing a chrome skin and a skull head and make it start talking like Arnold the Governator...

We did not arrive yet, but I'd say we are quite close. There is no Arnold, but I can offer Einstein...

And this is even more amazing:

And the following may sound strange, but why should female robots not be "sexy" sometime in future?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

There is an amazingly growing addon market for X-Plane. More and more pro flight simmers have no doubt that X-Plane is going to overtake FSX (which the physics engine of X-Plane already did anyway), especially now that the ACES studios have become history.

Unstung

Reaction score
Maybe I [hopefully] will use this introduction for my next videos:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Nice to see our tax dollars at work.