Internet Video Thread

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Last edited:

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

This is a video taken by my dad, please rate and comment.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
A totally amazing film! Tex, is it downloadable in HD anywhere? I'd like to show it to my kid...

By the way, can you add http://rutube.ru/ to the list of embeddable video websites?

Thanks mate :cheers:

I'll upload the video to the server so you all can download it. I used divx codec and rendered 720 HD, so you'll need divx codec to watch it if you don't already have it. I'll also see if rutube is avaliable to embed. :speakcool:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
To those interested in downloading my latest film Glide Path, you may do so from the bottom of this page, on the right corner:

http://www.vimeo.com/3857938

:speakcool:

Unstung

Reaction score
To those interested in downloading my latest film Glide Path, you may do so from the bottom of this page, on the right corner:

http://www.vimeo.com/3857938

:speakcool:
I don't think Vimeo minds if you upload your older videos that were taken down by YouTube. Could you give us a source to some of those videos? They're excellent too, of course. Especially the one with Angel by Massive Attack.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't think Vimeo minds if you upload your older videos that were taken down by YouTube. Could you give us a source to some of those videos? They're excellent too, of course. Especially the one with Angel by Massive Attack.

Thanks! That's a good idea, I'll see about uploading some of my older videos which got removed. :cheers:

Thanks a lot! Although it only allows logged in users to download... Had to register on.

ooops, sorry about that, I didn't realize you had to be registered. It's free though and only takes a moment and now you can download any video on Vimeo. :)

I would upload it to our server here, however Vash has been troubleshooting some excessive bandwidth usage from OHM downloads over the past few months so I didn't want to add a file that large to the server which would probably see many downloads.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Youtube dorfed your vids, Tex? How come, music rights or some crap? I'm really hating youtube these days.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Here's something ubergeeky: Someone went to the trouble to use Super Mario Paint composer to play the Rush song YYZ:

I can't stop laughing at this. It's both dorky and amazing at the same time!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Speaking of Rush, here's the original Countdown video, featuring footage from STS-1.

http://www.vh1classic.com/view/playlist/1607507/348242/Box_Set_Rush/Countdown/index.jhtml

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
STS 119 HD ISS Fly Around Sped Up

Very much awesome!

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
As we're now back again on the eve of the rollout of the final HST Service Mission I thought this nice NASATV production on the last HST Service Mission was appropriate:

cjp

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
OK, now that we've reached that level, I can't resist posting this anymore:

xgmx

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------