Internet Video Thread

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
Thats just insane. I can't imagine doing that. Now, I'm not afraid of heights (as in flying), or even low altitude climbs. What gets me is sheer drops. I am horrible by cliffs or at the tip of buildings.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Oh man me too! Edges/ledges... all my muscles were tense and my palms sweaty watching that video. I kept thinking one of those flimsy looking ladder rungs would bend or break while he's not tethered... a seemingly endless fall reminding me of the coyote falling miles straight down after being scared off of a cliff top by road runner... :lol:

JonnyBGoode

Sky Marshal
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Speaking of madness...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lBIETTmSXU"]YouTube - Dr. Steel PSA: "Insanity"[/ame]

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I'm the person getting interviewed in the very beginning. I didn't actually ride on the hovercraft myself because for someone with sensitive hearing like myself, sitting about a foot away from a leaf blower is pretty painful.

FordPrefect

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
A short but nicely animated movie. A little meteor learns the biggest lesson of life on it's way down to earth. Nice message.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/11238405"]Fallen on Vimeo[/ame]

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
one of our Bundesräte (member of the executive organ) got the giggles lately. Although I really wonder how anyone could read out such obscure stuff to parliament and keep a straight face (english subtitles):

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
Okay, this is a two-parter. Watch the first one. It's no big deal but kind of funny. A goat that sounds like a dude yelling.

Now watch the inevitable Remix. If you do not find this funny, it's because you're smarter than me:

Now, in response to the yelling goat video, this...

Having problems waking up in the morning? Use the ancestors' method, breed roosters!

And a remix:

Feel free to use as a ring tone! :rofl:

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
Here's a video I made for an AP Language Arts project. It's in Windows Media Player, so I'm not sure if that can be easily accessable to some of you. Additionally, if there is some rule pertaining to the video being from an actual website, I will take the video down (however, I read the first post of this thread; so unless I missed something, I think I should be okay...):

View attachment 6017

Last edited:

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbnBZH-eLIs&feature=related"]YouTube - Oh Yeah, It's the Enterprise[/ame]

Sunhillow

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Not only muscles help when playing American Football :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhP-1sJ6pU4"]YouTube - Driscoll Middle School Trick Play[/ame]